Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog knows you’re bored and trying to procrastinate, so we’ve gathered some of our staff’s favorite Wikipedia pages to pass your time. Feel free to add more in the comments!
- Hungry for some history?
- Maybe you just want to own a dog vicariously.
- The Harlem Shake in real life
- Correct your friends about literally everything!
- If this guy’s name isn’t a sex move it definitely should be.
- Explore the life of an illustrious pigeon…
- …or a bad-ass bear.
- Learn how to express yourself online all over the world!
- Was Shakespeare into Romeo or Juliet?
- Popes on their knees, in the missionary position, etc.
- Get low like J-Lo’s low-cut neck.
- We’re pretty sure he wasn’t Jewish, but that’s it…
- Bwog would take a class on Einstein’s brain.
- Go on a marvellous adventure.
- This is how you would have ended up minus candy and Pokémon.
- Make the entire Internet cringe.
- Go beyond 5318008 and 0.1134.
- A historical event that’s always thrown out the window.
- At some point in time, there was a naked photo of George W. Bush in a library
- If your curiosity is very specific to fountains in Kansas City…
- Ever wonder what Symposium was all about?
- Or just read about your favorite website.