Waking Up With Bwog: You’ve Totally Got This All Figured Out
Written by Bwog Staff
A hearty welcome to the TVC students today! We hope your day goes smoothly. If you see or hear anything funny, or if you just need someone new to talk to, go ahead and email email@example.com — we’d love to hear from you!
- Move In for TVC students, 9 am-1 pm
- Individual Advising Sessions, 8-9 am, 4th floor Lerner. If you’re awake early enough for this, you probably don’t need an advising session. There’s also sessions from 10:30 am-7 pm. We don’t get why they’re listed separately either.
- Lit Hum: The First Class, 2:30-4 pm, Roone Arledge Auditorium in Lerner Hall. Go to this. Write about it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Christia Mercer has been gone for the last year and oh boy have we missed her.
- SEAS Math Info Session and Placement Exam, 2:30-4 pm, 312 Math. While CC is at a lecture, SEAS takes a test. This is also how the next 4 years will be.
- Community Night Out, 10 pm-1 am, various locations. Got out with your RA! It’ll be fun!
One Thing To Do Before Graduating:
Randolph Carr III: Rob this school blind. Check out as many books as you can read, and keep whatever you find inside. Apply for every grant whether you think you are qualified or not. Any professor who you are slightly interested in, take every spare moment they will offer you, to loot their wisdom. This school is abundant in resources, most of which it has, indeed, robbed from someone. Do not be ashamed, steal every opportunity you can get.
Know Your Alums: James Franco was here for a little and “studied” in Butler 209 a lot, which was a fun and sexy time for people.