Waking Up With Bwog: Finally Friday
Written by Bwog Staff
You’re almost there, NSOP-ers — real school is almost in session. Welcome to your first Friday. Not the First Friday, though. Please continue to send in overseens and overheards to email@example.com or use our anonymous tip form.
- Class Registration Help Session (CU), 9 am-7 pm, Satow Room on the 5th floor of Lerner. Go to this it will help you registration is confusing.
- eBear Registration (BC), 11:30 am-12:30 pm and 12:30-1:30 pm, Held Lecture Hall, 304 Barnard Hall. eBear is confusing.
- Getting A Job On Campus (CU), noon-1 pm and 1-2 pm, 329 Pupin. $$$$$
- CC First Year Class Council Info Sesh, 5-6 pm, 569 Lerner Hall
- SEAS First Year Class Council Info Sesh, 5-6 pm, 568 Lerner Hall
- Update, 12:15: the SEAS Info Session includes an info session from the 3-2 program representative as well
- Open Mic Night, 9-11:30 pm, Roone Arledge Auditorium in Lerner Hall. Go show off!
Mixers & Such:
- Students of Color Breakfast (BC), 9:30-10:30 am, 2nd floor dining room
- Native and Indigenous New Students, 12:30-1:30 pm, 423 Hamilton Hall
- Commuter Social (BC), 2-4 pm, Lehman Lawn
- Understanding American Academic Culture, 4-5 pm, 555 Lerner Hall
- LGBTQA New Students, 4-5:30 pm, James Room on the 4th floor of Barnard Hall
- TVC Social Outing: 6:45-10 pm, meet at 116th and Broadway
- Shabbat Dinner, 8:15-10 pm, Diana Center Lobby
One Thing To Do Before Graduating:
Brian Wagner: Get your heart broken. It doesn’t have to be by a person—it could be an idea, organization, or friend. Once you get over the grieving, you’ll have quite possibly the clearest perspective on life that you’ve ever had, and you’ll learn what really matters to you. Find that one thing, and never stop doing it.
Know Your Alums:
Alexander Hamilton: the man, the myth, the legend.
Tags: alexander hamilton, Alexander Hamilton was in the top 2 best looking founding fathers, brian wagner original gangster, nsop 2013, rip alexander hamilton (again), so many mixers, waking up with bwog