Waking Up With Bwog: Welcome, Upperclassmen
Written by Bwog Staff
It’s everyone else’s move-in day, so NSOP is dangling carrots to lure first-years off campus. Just stay out of our blue bins’ way! Please continue to send in overseens and overheards to email@example.com or use our anonymous tip form.
- Neighborhood Tours: East Village, Downtown/Financial District, Brooklyn Bridge, Park Slope, meet at 11 am in various locations and MoMA, meet at noon. It’s almost like you live in New York or something.
- TVC Social Outing at SPiN Galactic, noon-3 pm, meet at 116th and Broadway
- CC First Year Class Council Info Sesh, 3-4 pm, 569 Lerner
- SEAS First Year and 3-2 Class Council Info Sesh, 3-4 pm, 568 Lerner
- Chillin and Grillin with Greek Life, 5-7 pm, Pupin Plaza. It’s almost like you’re in college or something.
- Soccer with SGA, 7-9 pm, Lehman Lawn
- Commuter Night In NYC (BC), 7-9 pm, meet at Barnard Gates
- Late Night Entertainment, 9-10 pm, Roone Arledge
- Late Night Movie, 11 pm-1 am, Lerner Cinema
One Thing To Do Before Graduating:
Rachel Nash Bronstein: Go the fuck outside. Like, right now. Chances are it’s nice out, but even if it isn’t, the fresh air will do you good.
Know Your Alums:
Hell yeah this song is about where you are right now. Welcome back, upperclassmen! (And, yes, the chandelier is in St. A’s)
Tags: "go the fuck outside", get out on the stone and grass, hey did you know vampire weekend went to columbia?, move-in day, nsop 2013, so many neighborhood tours, vampire weekend, waking up with bwog