Life throws a lot of curveballs. To that end, we set into Butler last night to see: what are you prepared for? There were a lot more class references than zombie apocalypse references, sadly.
- New beginnings…
- Next weekend.
- That’s tough. I don’t know–probably just the zombie apocalypse.
- Right now I’m going to buy some coffee…?!?
- Probably nothing right now, I’m supposed to take a linear algebra exam tomorrow so I’m dropping the class. Nothing except the Clinton Global Initiative really.
- The psych quiz that was about our syllabus.
- I’m going to the library…?!?
- This paper that’s due at midnight.
- Art humanities
- Graduate school
- To graduate
- Chums: “I am prepared to go to Starbucks.”
“I am prepared to take a big dump.”
- I don’t know. I don’t know. Oh, no.
- Ummm…well now I kind of feel like I’m not prepared for anything…I mean I guess I’m pretty good on my Econ reading?
- I suppose I’m prepared for my political science class – Democracy and Dictatorship in Europe
- Quantitative physiology.
- I’m prepared for Fall Break
- Being a leader.
- …Shit. Fuck.
- Mario Kart Wii.
- I’m not prepared, but I’m in the process of prepping for organic chemistry.
- Hmmm… something.
- What is dees Bwog?
- The weekend.
Not Mariano via Shutterstock