Bwog Asked: What Are You Excited About?
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog is a glass-half-full kinda group and always likes to think the students of Columbia have bright and shiny futures jam packed with happy things to look forward to. So, we stumbled into the But tonight to ask tonight’s patrons what they’re excited about.
- I’m writing a final paper I’m pretty excited about
- The world chess tournament.. It’s in India tonight (who knew!)
Girl: I just got back from an extended Spring break (from London), so I’m excited to be here! Back in NYC!Her Friend: I’m excited for her to be back
- Italian Gelato in January
- Junior: Graduating and getting out of here (dark)
- Winter break
- My new haircut?
- No homework over Thanksgiving break?
- My upcoming track season
- “Nothing” “Nothing, you have nothing to live for?” “Well I just finished some work, so maybe sleep?”
- “Nothing” “Nothing, you have nothing to live for?” “No.”
- The end of the semester
- The holidays
Somebody took their happy pills via Shutterstock
Tags: bwog asked, bwog brightening up your day per usual, only at columbia would people be excited about writing a paper, optimism, shutterstock is on point today, still got some time before graduation kiddo, thanksgiving break cannot come soon enough