Primal Scream for Noobs
Written by Bwog Staff
If all you wanna do is scream, here’s how to do it. Reposted for your auditory pleasure, the extra-comprehensive guide on letting it loose.
Finals got you down? Then you can verbally vent your frustrations by participating in the Primal Scream. The guide for noobs:
- If your clock or watch is not auto-synced to the NIST’s Cesium Fountain Atomic Clock (i.e. the Internet), make sure you’ve set it correctly. When in doubt, Bwog recommends a cell phone for superior accuracy.
- At midnight, open your window or go outside.
- Scream. Loudly. It should sound like this. Morningside Heights residents will wonder if you’ve been “skewered,” apparently.
- Keep it short. Some of you will be tempted to scream for more than three minutes. Ignore this temptation.
- Addendum: if you’re a senior, put on your sweater and report to Alma at 11:50 pm.
Post-finals chic via Shutterstock
Tags: Class of 2014, I scream you scream we all scream because finals, i scream you scream we all scream for primal scream, primal scream, primal scream for noobs, scream and shout and let it all out, scream like you're being skewered THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID, stress out the wazoo, the wonderful world of stock photos, too much stress to function