Field Notes: Flying Flu Edition
Written by Bwog Staff
Hoorah! We’ve officially reached that point in the winter where everyone is sick. But, that didn’t stop everybody from going out this weekend. Read on to learn what all your favorite crazy Bwoggers were up to the past 96 hours…
The Plague Hath Come
- Developed a cold/cough because immune system weak after not eating due to gastritis last weekend. Had to skip Symbolic Logic discussion section and class for second week in a row; we have a quiz on Tuesday.
- Felt sick so tried to go to bed early on Saturday night, woke up in the middle of the night for two hours for no reason.
- Pushed myself to new limits with this flu.
- Camped out in the LITERAL FREEZING COLD for SNL tickets & the only reason I didn’t die was because I made friends with everyone around me and asked if we could cuddle for body warmth… but now I am sick.
- Semi-recovered from the flu, proceeded to announce my return at DSig by making out with God knows how many different boys.
Making The Party Rounds
- Committed Lit Hum-cest after a wild night at Beta.
- Didn’t black out or fall down the stairs at Around the World.
- Had my first four loko and got so drunk that I only had two of the delicious drinks at DSig Around the World.
- Saw the boy I kind of bullied at Dollarama last week at an EC party; was too embarrassed to speak.
- Apparently crawled out of the carman elevator on all fours after DSig wearing an inside out marching band shirt.
- Crashed a Beta party and almost hooked up with a Beta bro.
- Made a new personal record for most times signed into and out of Columbia dorms in one night.
Photo of sick party bro!!! via My Space. Yes, My Space.