What Should 1020 Play On Their New Screen?
Written by Sarah Kinney
If you’ve stopped by 1020 this semester, you’ve probably noticed that they hung up a huge new projector screen over the front windows. While the bar has always been (in)famous for playing oddball movies on the TV screen in the back of the bar, we here at Bwog have been brainstorming what new movies/TV shows they should start playing on the front screen. Here are some of our ideas.
- Law & Order episodes from the early 2000’s.
- Family Feud.
- Rolling footage of Obama’s White House Correspondents Dinners.
- 1 Hour of Yoda – Rockin’ and Rollin’.
- Vine compilations.
- All of the Lord Of The Rings movies, back to back to back.
- Rick and Morty.
- End Of The F***ing World. (Is anyone else obsessed with this show??)
- Old episodes of America’s Funniest Home Videos.
- Mulholland Drive.
- Silence of the Lambs.
Google screenshot via my browser, duh