11 Types Of People You Share Butler Study Desks With
Written by Jenny Zhu
After spending an inordinate time in Butler this week to study for her midterms, this Bwogger has noticed that each person she shares a study desk usually falls under one of these following archetypes. Here are her observations:
- The Eater. The Eater likes to open loud bags of chips, or paper-wrapped sandwiches, or maybe is shoveling a full-on, five-course meal.
- The Old Person. They’re often sitting there reading a newspaper or sometimes a book. Oftentimes, they fall asleep and snore loudly. How did they get in here again?
- The Couture Model, aka the International Student. They are often found sporting Yeezy’s, a Louis Vuitton purse, and some other expenny shit. Hanging off the back of their chair is probably their Canada Goose (or Moncler).
- The Person Crying. Self-explanatory. If you’re this person, feel better, and consider following Bwog’s guide to places to cry next time.
- The Non-Academic. This person is very obviously not studying. They’re probably suppressing a giggle while looking at their screen, or have been scrolling through their phone for the past hour.
- The Academic. The person actually grinds hard, and kind of makes you feel bad about yourself.
- The Frat Guy. The Frat Guy’s bros like to stop by the table. He is always talking. In fact, you don’t remember a time when he wasn’t talking.
- The Accidentalist. This person accidentally opens a Snapchat with the sound on and it’s really loud. Some people around them snicker, and they get really embarrassed.
- The Hoarder. Having brought perhaps their entire dorm with them, the Hoarder takes up way too much space at the desk. Their papers are….everywhere.
- The Sus. This person is either really sus or is just watching porn. They could be watching horse porn. We can’t tell.
- The marching band member in disguise. Remember Orgo Night?
Photo via Bwoggie Archives
Tags: basically a tag yourself meme, bwop tart, i've never met an academic are you sure they exist, if you never have the sound up on snapchat it can never suprise you, love it or hate it who can forget orgo night, make sure you get some sleep during this trying time