Location: 566 W. 114th
- Nearby dorms: Broadway, Ruggles, Carman. Hogan shares an entrance with the Broadway residence hall, which the hip kids have taken to calling “Brogan.”
- Stores and restaurants: Close to Lerner and Butler, across the street from Amir’s, Havana, International. One of the best locations on campus, with Milano and Lerner each located a block away.
- $8,324 (same as EC, Ruggles, Watt, Woodbridge)
- Bathrooms: One normal-sized bathroom per suite.
- AC/Heating: No AC, but some rooms have two windows for an extra breeze.
- Kitchen/Lounge: Large kitchens that come with a lot of storage space (plenty of cabinets but too few drawers). Each suite has a large lounge as well. Only some lounges have closets, but all bedroom hallways have closets.
- Laundry: Laundry room is always free empty! Seventh floor.
- Computers/Printers: Shared computer lab with the Broadway dorm; on third floor.
- Gym: No gym.
- Intra-transportation: Single elevator is often commandeered by maintenance staff, but there’s only 7 floors so you’ll be fine on the stairs.
- Hardwood/Carpet: Carpeting.