As per tradition, every week we at Bwog leave our meeting at the SGO every Sunday and go straight to Butler. You’d think we’d be studying, but we’re just annoying everyone who is.
This week, we covered the issue that is(n’t) on everyone’s mind: housing. We asked, “Housing selection starts in 3 days. How do you feel about that?” Here are some of our responses.
- Girl eating a salad on the 2nd floor: To be honest, I don’t know anything about it. I really need to do some research into it, I have no idea even how it works or what to do.
- Girl in a Columbia sweatshirt, enthusiastically: “I’m an RA! Suck it!”
- Senior eating under the front painting: “It kinda makes me feel like I wish I had more time here…”
- Guy on the fourth floor: “Wait it starts in three days? Jesus Christ. Like we have to know, know?”
- Guy on the fourth floor: “I didn’t even know that was happening…”
- Guy on the fourth floor: “Um…I’m good how are you? Oh wait about housing? Everything is confusing to me.”
- Two girls studying in 310: “Uhhhh, I’m a senior.” “And I’m studying abroad.”
- Stressed girl in the ref room: “OH FUCK!”
- Girl in ref room: “I’m a senior, but I’m so happy that I’m done with the killing each other drama of housing.”
- Guy in 308 who didn’t seem to understand what we meant by housing at first/might be GS:“I’m not very content where I’m at right now. I think I’m going to look for some place downtown.”
- Girl in ref room: “I don’t really know yet. I want a single but I don’t know my options…”
- Probably a Barnard girl: “Well I think housing is different and far superior for Barnard students.”
- Peacoated girl: “Three days? I don’t have a roommate yet, I’m freaking the fuck out.”
- Guy with lots of buttons: “I have so many other things on my mind that I just don’t even give a shit.”
How your lottery numbers are picked via Shutterstock