Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog is looking for a daily editor or two to join our staff. So, the job: On your designated day, you’ll write QuickSpec, various news and culture pieces and free food listings. Plus, you’ll chronicle “Stephan’s” every move: it’s the stuff of dreams!
So here’s what to do — send us the following:
1. Five (5) QuickSpec headlines for any issue from this week.
2. One (1) previous Bwog post you liked and why.
3. One (1) previous Bwog post you didn’t like and why.
4. A list of five (5) ideas for future posts and/or consistent features.
5. A mock Bwog post on any topic of your choice, not to exceed three hundred (300) words.
Email these things to [email protected] by Sunday, September 28th at 11:59 PM. Email any questions to this same email address. 12s are encouraged to apply too! (And as always, we’re always looking for contributors of all sorts.)