C-Spot Valentine’s Soirée
Written by Bwog Staff
The C-Spot Valentine’s Soirée
This Friday, February 12th, 2010
10pm- 3am @ the Beta house, 114th & B’way
*Dress to impress – scandalously. Gift certificates for the best (un)dressed guy and girl. No street clothes allowed. NO ONE PARTIES FULLY CLOTHED! Nighties, silk boxers, teddies, lingerie, etc. – all welcome!
*Pole Dancing by “Lady Laura” starts at 12 midnight (bring $1 bills for tips! (proceeds go to Haiti)
*Pole dance performance followed by CU Belly Dancing performance!
*Afterwards, get on the pole and compete for best pole dance of the night!
*Whisper the password “Prince Albert” at the door for entry and come inside for:
• $1 body shots – all proceeds go towards relief efforts in Haiti
• Pin the Heart on the Hottie and win a prize!
• Best lingerie outfit and best male ensemble get $75 gift certificates from Lingerie.com and Barenecessities.com (winners will be announced at 2am)
• Goodies and give aways for all from Ricky’s and LingerieXOX.com
• Body painting by CU artists
• Homemade sangria, ice luge, vodka-infused watermelon
• Live music by DJ Roaree the Lion
*Other prizes include items from Babeland and GoodCrush
*There will be a self-coat check room available on the second floor.
*For details and to RSVP:
*To learn more about C-Spot: