Publius: The Undergraduate Journal of Politics Now Accepting Submissions
Written by Bwog Staff
Publius: The Undergraduate Journal of Politics
- Now accepting submissions for the Summer 2010 issue.
- Paper should be no less than 15 pages and demonstrate formal, original research or theory.
- Seminar and thesis papers are especially encouraged.
- Send papers with your name, class year, major/concentration to [email protected]
- Submission deadline is JUNE 1st, 2010
Publius was established in 2009 to provide a publishing forum exclusive to the Columbia undergraduate community, including Columbia College, Barnard College, and the School of General Studies.
Publishing student research primarily in socio-politics, including the political sciences, political theory, sociology, history, economics anthropology and philosophy, the journal is released biannually a the close of each semester. The Winter 2010 issue is available online.
Publius only considers papers submitted by Columbia University undergraduates. The journal is 100% student-run and editorial decisions are made completely independent of the University.
Send us an e-mail: [email protected]
Visit us online: www.publiuscu.org
Become a Fan of us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PubliusCU/168894438376