Morningside Almanac: Week of 10/14
Written by Bwog Staff
Both Thursday & Sunday:
- Hot apple cider season is here.
- Samascotts has chestnuts to roast over an open fire (or in your oven).
- There are no grapes (Wager Cider Mill) on Thursday and Sunday.
- Try Beth’s farm kitchen mint jelly. They always have delicious samples!
- If you’re looking for a good deal head over to Stannard’s and buy 2 tomatoes to make your own homemade tomato sauce.
- Suhru wines will be back this Thursday as well as fish (American seafood).
- Check out the ostrich.
- Fresh chickens are available at Milk thistle.
- Knoll Krest has Challah bread and danishes made from their farm fresh eggs.
- Shop early for the beautiful organic multicolored carrots at monkshood nursery.