Bwoglines: Prepare for the Apocalypse Edition
Written by Bwog Staff
- Have you ever wondered what a dinosaur would taste like? Now you know. (Slate)
- Get your tinfoil helmets! The government doesn’t want pesky technical problems getting in the way of its wiretapping. (NYT)
- Elton John declares today’s pop music uninspiring and dislikes TV talent shows, calling them “arse-paralysingly brain crippling.” (New York)
- Community activists in Harlem, displeased with “Columbia University’s ‘Land Grab,'” have called for reform of eminent domain. (Spec)
- Stick Together – the new Group Resources page is up and running on the Student Affairs website and you can check it out here.
Image via Wikimedia Commons