The Morningside Almanac: Week of 11/3
Written by Bwog Staff
Comestibles and potables to look out for at the Greenmarket today:
- Spinach at Gonzales Farms
- Mushrooms at Madura Farm (They suggest using oyster mushrooms in a satay because of their “wonderful aroma when cooked.”)
- Parsnips at Stannard’s Farm
- Fresh chèvre cheese at Ardith Mae
- 2 for $20 Chardonnay sale at Food & Wine
Cathy Erway from Not Eating Out in New York will be doing a cooking demo and selling her book The Art of Eating In.
The market will be open on Tuesday, November 23rd instead of Thanksgiving Day.
Use EBT/debit/credit if you’ve got no cash.
Photo via Flickr