What We Want for Christmas
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog asked some of our favorite people what they want for Christmas (“Happy Holidays is what terrorists say”).
- Sir Mike of Carman Hall: “Life.”
- Elizabeth from the Hartley Hospitality Desk wants a semester in Istanbul.
- Amy from HamDel wants “maybe flowers,” and asked Bwog what we want for the holidays.
- Zak of BwogWeather wants to go to Canada this summer with Pat and Jasmine, for my parents to condone me devoting my time in Hong Kong to becoming a deadly assassin and martial arts expert, 4 new pairs of boxers and matching socks, and the rest of my time at Columbia to be as fuckin’ sweet as this last semester.
- Pat of BwogWeather wants everyone at Columbia to know how special they are. I love hearing how people are making a difference at our school and in the world … it really is amazing to see such talented people brought together in one place. Sure we can joke about hating school, but I really love seeing people in action. Everyone here is so enthusiastic and so passionate about what they do. I really hope everyone realizes this and doesn’t stress about finals.
- Gareth Williams said, “Well, nothing. I already have everything I want,” as he smiled and shrugged with his hands in his overcoat pockets.
- Karen the Librarian: “Same thing I want every day–for more undergraduates to come let us show them how we can make their lives easier!”
- Benny, Hewitt grillmaster would like your [our Bwogger’s] love. And a nice sweater.
- Gerry Visco: “Huh…nothing. Well, actually for people to stop saying shit about me on the internet. I already get enough of that. Or maybe some clothes. Or if you have a crazy costume, drop it off.”