Some would argue this Cambodian bowl is also "super"
Still not sure where you’re going to be dipping your wings while watching the big game this evening? Bwog has your back. Here’s what’s going down in the neighborhood:
- Hillel will be hosting a Super Bowl Extravaganza, replete with free pizza, snacks, soda, and friends.
- The CU Dems invite all to join them in the Lerner Piano Lounge where they will be watching the game and providing free food, drinks, and guac.
- For $30 Havana Central will provide an all-you-can-consume combination of buffet, beer, and sangria.
- Mel’s Burger Bar offers a $40 package that includes “bottomless” beer, buckets of wings, and a different meal depending on the team you choose. If your team wins, it’s $5 off!
- NearSay recommends Blondies Sports, Fatty Crab, Village Pourhouse, and Columbia favorite, The Abbey, where the kitchen will be getting into the spirit by serving Texan food.
*name that tag quote!
Image via Wikimedia.
Tags: "bottomless" is funnier the more you think about it, "winning isn't everything; it's the only thing", deals, free food, The Super Bowl