Where Art Thou?
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog’s Wednesday feature, Where Art Thou?, is here to keep you posted on what’s going on in the A&E department in Morningside Heights and beyond (basically all the cool events your friends are in/on/at). If you would like your Lit Hum in a Week event posted on Bwog, now you can! E-mail us at [email protected].
- United for Pakistan: A Musical Evening, tonight at 6:30 pm in Roone. $15 CUID, $30 without.
- (ALF)red , tonight at 10 p.m. in Lerner 555. A night of musical improv comedy. $3 suggested donation.
- CoLab Spring Showcase, Friday at 7:30 pm in the VagBox. Running through Saturday. Free.
- Illiad IX, Friday at 8 pm in the Minor Latham Playhouse. Running through Saturday. $2 CUID, $5 without.
- Operation: Ease on Down the Road, Friday at 8 pm and 11 pm in Lerner Black Box. A two women show. Free.
- Barrio 2011: Slumdog Barrionaire, Friday at 8:30 pm in Roone. $7 in advance with CUID, $10 day of.
- I Know What You Did Last TAMASHA, Saturday in Roone. Doors open at 7:30pm, show starts at 8:00pm. $5 CUID, $7 without. Come on time for free food!
- CUPAL Showcase, Saturday at 8 pm in the Diana Event Oval. $5 CUID, $40 for a table of 10.
- HIPnotic!: CU Bellydance, Saturday at 8 pm in Lerner Black Box. $5 CUID, $10 without.
- Laugh Out Loud with Hillel, Saturday at 9:30 pm in Rennert Hall. Comedy night. $7 CUID, $10 without.
- Rawcus, Sunday at 7 pm in Roone. Hiphop and breakdance showcase. $5 CUID, $10 without.
- Music Hum in a Day, Monday at 8 p.m. in Miller Theatre. For students to come and write their concert reports, or get a crash-course of the entire Music Hum curriculum in one sitting. Free (suggested donation).
The Bachmeister via Wikimedia Commons