Morningside Almanac: Week of 4/19
Written by Bwog Staff
Still haven’t stopped by the greenmarket this year?! What are you thinking!??! Just 3 weeks before you’ve missed your chance, SENIORS. As always, the highlights:
- Welcome back Hodgson Farms today by checking out their plants, flowers, and more
- BIG EXCITING NEWS: Stop by Mark’s stand this Sunday to order an Tundra Brewery KEG in time for your last party of the year!
- Celebrate Earth Day on Sunday with compost, textile recycling, and plants. Stop by market info from 11-2 to watch Rebecca of Stannard Farms demonstrate how to transplant her herb plants into a larger pot to up your homemade cooking game
- Starting this Sunday the market will be collecting food scraps for compost from 8 am to 1 pm. For a list of what can be composted, tips on storage, and more, check the site
- Also starting this Sunday the market will be accepting clean and dry clothing, paired shoes, bedding, linens, hats, handbags, belts, fabric scraps 36″ x 36″ or larger and other textiles for recycling from 8 am to 3 pm. Again, check the site.
Credit, debit, and EBT are accepted with smiling, happy faces.
Centerpiece for your next party via the greenmarket
Tags: columbia seriously does not have enough kegs, greenzo out, keg! max! for all you gilmore girls fans out there, mark's stand for kegstands, mmm apples, morningside almanac, places you can use flex