Commencement 2012 Comes To A Conclusion
Written by Bwog Staff
Today was the first day of the rest of your lives, or so we hear. For your own records, enjoy this photographic evidence that you did in fact put on the robes and get the degrees. Also, you can watch all 167 minutes here.
Send your own photos to [email protected], and we will add them!
Choice Quotes from PrezBo and the Deans
- “It’s a well-known fact that the smarter you are, the more you procrastinate.” – PrezBo
- “Standing before you in sections eight and nine, which must be an indexing error because Columbia College students only sit in section one…” – Deantini
- “If you ask me what makes Columbia great, I have a very, very long list.” – PrezBo
- “Under the watchful eye of Nike, with the leadership of Athena, in the splendor of the Diana, and with the wisdom that comes from at least nine ways of knowing…” – DSpar
- “I’ll wait for another day to make the case that Columbia is now the greatest university in the world.” – PrezBo
- “[GS grads] are deeply indebted to the Columbia faculty, and to their banks, for this superb education.” – Dean Awn
- “You, the class of 2012, are the most intelligent and attractive graduation class we have ever seen. Definitely the most attractive, in any event.” – PrezBo
Tags: all of the deans!, awww moments, caps and gowns, commencement, commencement 2012, Dean Awn, deantini, DSpar, grad students, people getting phds, prezbo, rites of passage, things that are "touching" in the SFW way, why are these things so early?