Become a Daily Editor and Find Purpose in Life
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog is looking for some bright-eyed youngins to serve as our newest daily editors.
“What do dailies do?” one might wonder, as his/her (okay, your) bloodshot eyes, illuminated by the sickly 3 am glow of a laptop screen, scan this very page.
Daily editors write and edit articles, pester other staff writers, and schedule posts. Daily editors are responsible for hustling around Morningside, and for constant tipping. Daily editors learn no less than three HTML tags, and get to drink free beer with the staff.
If the above sounds like a sweet deal to you, fill out the below application and email it to [email protected] by Friday, September 7.
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, and why.
- Tell us about a post you didn’t like, and why.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas about anything you would want to read.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- What kind of handshake do you give?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot or list of the bookmarked Favorites on your browser.
- If you like, include one (one. 1. uno.) writing sample you’re proud of.
- What day(s) of the week are you available?
- If you like, include something you think we should read (that someone else wrote).