Apply To Be A Daily Editor And Find Purpose In Life
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog is looking for some bright-eyed youngins to serve as our newest daily editors. Freshpeople, this means you, too! (If you want to get a better idea of what Bwog is before you throw your hipster beanie into the ring, stop by our first meeting of the year this Sunday, September 2. It will be at 7 pm in the SGO, on Lerner 5. There. will. be. snacks.)
“But what do dailies do?” one might wonder, as his/her (okay, your) bloodshot eyes, illuminated by the sickly 3 am glow of a laptop screen, scan this very page.
Daily editors write and edit articles, pester other staff writers, and schedule posts. Daily editors are responsible for hustling around Morningside, and for constant tipping. Daily editors learn no
less fewer than three HTML tags, and get to drink free beer with the staff.
If the above sounds like a sweet deal to you, fill out the below application and email it to [email protected] by Friday, September 7.
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, and why.
- Tell us about a post you didn’t like, and why.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas about anything you would want to read.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- What kind of handshake do you give?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot or list of the bookmarked Favorites on your browser.
- If you like, include one (one. 1. uno.) writing sample you’re proud of.
- What day(s) of the week are you available?
- If you like, include something you think we should read (that someone else wrote).
Tags: applications, apply, free beer sometimes, join us!, leave your snack requests in the comments, super official recruitment processes that take place mainly at 1020, we don't bite unless you're a milano sandwich or some sort of halal