Drinking with Bwog: The Redesign
Written by Bwog Staff
Typically for DWB, we invent a fun new strategy for spicing up the weekly pre-gaming ritual. This week, though, we decided to give a shout out to all those drink-alone-in-their-dorm-room types. It’s a bit more… contemplative. The goal is to focus the usual, self-loathing thoughts in a quirky, yet constructive, way.
What you need:
- 1 bottle of whiskey or brown liquor (We recommend Jack Daniel’s. Good ‘ol Jack never did ya wrong.)
- 1 shot glass
- 1 computer connected to the Internet
- A clean, preferably wooden, desk (Can’t dig into the depths of your own psyche if you don’t set the mood right.)
How you play:
- Turn off all lights, leaving only your computer monitor. The mood should be set.
- Fire up an Internet browser, and head to Bwog.com.
- Take five shots. Gotta give your drunk a good foundation.
- Think about what you’re doing with your life, and how much more successful everyone else is bound to be.
- Take a shot.
- Repeat steps 4-5 as needed.
- You will know that you’ve won when our blindingly white website is confused for the intense beam of an interrogation room lamp and you get lost in introspection.
- Optional: Corneas scorched, confusedly stumble around your darkened apartment until you find the light switch.