Do Your Part
Written by Bwog Staff
Several on-campus organizations are helping victims of Hurricane Sandy, and there are also many places throughout the city that are seeking volunteers. Here are some of the ways you can help spread Halloween cheer.
- Donate to the collection drives at Beta or Lambda
- Bring candy to Sigma Nu, which will be passing out candy to kids
- Help GS students find a place to stay near school
- Give blood through the New York Blood Center
- Volunteer at an evacuation center
- Donate to or aid the Red Cross
- Techies, help organizations restart their technology
- View more opportunities!
Healing via Shutterstock