Written by Bwog Staff
In case you weren’t already aware, in the next 24 hours this city will either be completely the same or swallowed up by historic amounts of snow. By now you should know that Bwog loves storm hype, so we’re hunkering down and gettin’ pumped for whatever will come. To that end, we’ve prepared some schedules for you, play safe:
- Ask your mom to send you pictures of your pet to make sure s/he’s doing alright in the snow. After affirming this, shut down your computer
- Take out that book hidden under folders on your desk you’ve been planning on reading since September
- Boil some water, make tea, and let your phone run out of batteries
The Internet Maven
- Follow the plow’s path online (as if you need to know — it’s not like you’re leaving your room any time soon)
- Follow Bwog on Twitter #threeorthirtyinches for CU updates
- Follow the Doppler Radar and keep your Facebook friends updated on how much longer they’ll be stuck reading your storm updates
The Life of the Party
- Hit up International like, thirty minutes ago
- Invite friends over to finally figure out all the rules to True American
- When it’s 4 am and everyone’s wasted, be a buddy and invite them all to spend the night. Slumber party!!!!
The Storm Trooper
- Roll your eyes at people stocking up on food as you strap on your snow shoes
- Take a sled and head to the top of Low Steps
- Wait. Wait. Wait.
- Once there is an even blanketing of snow, take that first glorious ride down the perfect hill. Scream in pure glee. Cackle in childish delight. Know that this is it, this is what it’s all about. You’ve done it.
Beauty via Shutterstock
Tags: bwog cries every time at the end of Finding Nemo, bwog just wants to understand true american, bwogweather didn't prepare us for this catastrophe, more natural disasters, omg but nick and jess, sorry about that nemo joke, three or thirty inches - bwog's exboyfriend's favorite joke, winter storm nemo