Break The Tension
Written by Bwog Staff
After a week of campus imploding in nearly every way possible (still waiting on a legitimate protest of anything, though) in the midst of finals, Bwog thinks we all need a moment to give into that tingly feeling in the pit of your stomach, lean your head back, and just scream. That’s right, tonight is the biannual Primal Scream, and we’re reposting our handy guide–so you can’t say you didn’t understand the directions.
- If your clock or watch is not auto-synced to the NIST’s Cesium Fountain Atomic Clock (i.e. the Internet), make sure you’ve set it correctly. When in doubt, Bwog recommends a cell phone for superior accuracy.
- At midnight, open your window or go outside.
- Scream. Loudly. It should sound like this. Morningside Heights residents will wonder if you’ve been “skewered.”
- Keep it short. Some of you will be tempted to scream for more than three minutes. Ignore this temptation.
- If you have more stress than you can possibly release verbally, bring yourself, a pillow, and your “caged frustration” to Low Plaza for the 8th annual school-wide pillow fight. Rain or shine cold, dry darkness to parallel that of your soul, the festivities commence at midnight.
As always, send in your videos, audio clips, and pictures of both events to [email protected]
Right on via Wikimedia Commons