What Makes You Proud To Be A Columbian?
Written by Bwog Staff
Neither the denizens of Butler nor the drunk homecoming revelers could help but stop and read what Columbians had to say about their ~lion pride~.
We think this pretty accurately represents Columbia:
- The view from Alma on a clear night
- Not having poop in laundry machines (O_o Yale)
- My 140 sq foot double
- I’m bigger than most guys ;)
- My daughter attends!! <3
- New York City!
- Being black!
- There are some amazing professors here.
- I’m not. This school is built on stolen land with money from the African slave trade.
- Carman 6
- …and the drawing in the bottom right corner of the first picture.