#tbt: Old Old Courseworks
Written by Bwog Staff
Recently, an intrepid tipster sent us this link from the ancient burial grounds of the Columbia network. It’s older than Old Courseworks, which is older than New Courseworks (or just Courseworks now?), which we suppose makes it Old Old Courseworks.
Some gems from the site include:
- An old Frontiers of Science slideshow that assures us that “MOST SCIENTISTS: EVEN THOUGH IMPERFECT, THEY ARE THE BEST WE HAVE.”
- This picture that was necessary to the Writing department for some reason.
- Proof that as long ago as 1997, professors were already using Courseworks to post confusing homework questions.
- Proof that as recently as 2011, someone in the EALAC department, for some unknown reason, uploaded a single worksheet.
- This actually really awesome clip from a 1967 documentary about Bob Dylan.
Oh, would that it were 2-16 years ago, when professors had to code their own course websites, and everybody could see your awkward discussion board posts whether or not they were even in your class.
Photo via @CUArchives.
Tags: #tbt, man our high school teachers didn't lie the internet really IS forever, old old courseworks, old old ssol, things that happened in the 90s, things that seem like they happened in the 90s but actually only happened like a year ago