Okay maybe not literally
See an arts show last semester and feel that instant pang of regret that you hadn’t auditioned? Or perhaps you just want to force yourself to be more creative this semester? Either way, Bwog’s Arts Editor Madysen Luebke has got you covered with this handy-dandy list of auditions going on this week! Break a leg!
- Auditions will take place Sunday, February 2nd at 5pm in Barnard studio 306B
Columbia University Ballet Ensemble
- Catch the make-up audition tonight at 8 pm in Streng Studio at Barnard (in the Barnard Hall Annex).
King’s Crown Shakespeare Troupe
- Submit your writing or apply to be a director for KCST’s 9th Annual Egg & Peacock 24-Hour Play Festival! Submissions are due January 30th.
- You have a chance to submit your original one-act play until Thursday! See their Facebook for more details.
- Auditions for the One-Act Festival will be this Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-11 pm in a room TBD. Bring a monologue or not, just check the Facebook.
Vivace: Chamber Singers at CU
- Auditions will take place Tuesday, January 28th and Thursday, January 30th from 8 pm to 10 pm. Just don’t forget to prepare 16-32 bars of music. Additionally, they’ll be interviewing for music directors and conductors, so bring that baton along too. The room is TBD, so stay updated via Facebook.
Join the cast! via Shutterstock
Tags: artsy fartsy, break a leg, bwog gets creative, bwog has stage fright so we wont be seeing you at the auditions, hyperlinks for days, that doesn't look like a signable cast