Bwog Asked: What Olympic Sport Would You Play/See?
Written by Bwog Staff
While Columbia may not be sending too many athletes to the Olympics, a school can dream. It boost morale and remind everyone to watch the insane figure skaters, unathletic Bwoggers hit the Butler for their daily exericse of walking up the stairs to the 3rd floor to ask the Butler patrons what sport they would play if they were in the Olympics, or what they would like to see if they went.
- Soccer! Oh for the Winter Olympics?! Figure skating, but I can’t actually do it.
- Skiing, I guess
- For Russia because I majored in Russian Studies
- To See Shaun White!
- I’m not athletic. I don’t care. (Our point exactly)
- Prolonged eye contact proceeding only by “sex”
- Football? I guess that’s in the Olympics, right?
- Ice skating.. is that allowed?
- Field Hockey
- Hockey. I’m looking for a Miracle repeat.
- Curling definitely
- I would not go to Sochi. Sochi is a fucked up place.
True champion via Shutterstock
Tags: bwog asked, bwog is still bitter about not being trained as a skating pro at a young age, bwoggers gotta dream, the olympics: a thing in which you realize you have done so little with your life, we would stay in one of the shitty hotels considering we already live at columbia, where's bwog's press pass?