Columbia Housing Lottery Numbers Are Out
Written by Thomas Saenz
It’s that time of the year: right when you come back to enjoy your first Monday after a well-deserved spring break, Columbia Housing decides to fuck up your day with the release of housing lottery numbers. Whether you got a good number or are stuck with 10/2506 like I am, the damage is done and irreversible. You can login and see your fate here.
Here is the summary for the remainder of the housing process:
- Thursday, March 22nd: In-person group selection appointment times available on housing portal
- April 2nd-4th: First round of in-person group selection @ John Jay Lounge
- April 9th-11th: Second round of in-person group selection @ John Jay Lounge
- Monday, April 16th: Online selection appointment times available on housing portal
- April 17th-26th: Online selection
If you are the lucky individual/group to get position 1 in the lottery, email us at email@example.com so we can find out who the fuck you are!
I hate my life and will be living in the McBain shaft via Columbia Housing
Tags: 2506, all of my friends are lower than 500 and here I am, columbia housing fuck you, I guess I used all my luck getting into my John jay single, I'm sorry I'm just so salty, im gonna be stuck in mcbain, lottery numbers, pls have mercy on me