Daily Editors are to Bwog as meal swipes are to first-years’ popularity: vital and revered.
Daily Editors are the backbone of Bwog, and we all rely on them to keep our lovely student news blog running. Responsibilities for Daily Editors include writing and publishing Bwoglines on their assigned dailying day, reviewing each article on their designated day before it’s posted, and hitting the ‘Publish’ button for each scheduled post on their day every week. You essentially run the site (with the help of Bwog’s editors), for one day each week. We need four new Daily Editors this semester, and you can be one of them!
Becoming a Daily Editor is possible by completing the application below and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 17 at 11:59 pm EST. Please submit your application as a PDF titled “First Name App.” Filling out an application allows us to get to know you and read about why you are interested in joining Bwog, and we can’t wait to learn all about you! We will be announcing our Fall 2021 Dailies at our meeting on Sunday, September 19.
Fall 2021 Daily Editor Application
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, one post you didn’t like, and why for both.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas that you would like to see on Bwog.
- Draw Bwog.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- You’re taking Bwog out on a date! What would you do? Where would you go?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot of the open tabs on your browser.
- How do you manage your time?
- What three days work best for you to daily?
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Rush Bwog besties!
Best Cheating Boyfriend Meme via Bwog Archives