The past two weeks’ highlights and upcoming competitions for the week of November 14.
Scott Valentas (CC ’23) was awarded Ivy League Defensive Player of the Week for the second consecutive week after a 13 tackle performance again Brown. Valentas is also currently No. 5 in the NCAA FCS for solo tackles.
The Columbia Men’s Swimming and Diving Team advanced to 4-0 after defeating Yale 151-149, marking the first time the team has won its first four competitions in over a decade.
Victoria Patterson (CC ’25), Phoebe Anderson (CC ’25), and Tyler Berg (CC ’23) all automatically qualified for the NCAA XC National Championships after excellent runs at the Northeast Qualifiers, joining them at the National Championships is Elia Ton-That (SEAS ’26), who received an at-large bid.
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Men’s Basketball v. Delaware State, 7:00 pm – New York, NY
Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Women’s Basketball v. Seton Hall, 7:00 pm – South Orange, NJ
Friday, November 18, 2022
- Men’s Swimming v. Harvard, 1:30 pm – Cambridge, MA
- Women’s Swimming v. Harvard, 1:30 pm – Cambridge, MA
- Fencing v. NJIT, Stevens Institute of Technology, and Johns Hopkins, 5:00 pm – New York, NY
- Men’s Basketball v. Maine, 7:00 pm – Orono, ME
- Wrestling v. No. 4 Ohio State, 7:00 pm – Columbus, OH
Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Cross Country at NCAA XC Championships, 12:00 pm – Stillwater, OK
- Football v. Cornell, 1:00 pm – New York, NY
Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Women’s Basketball v. No. 8 Iowa State, 12:00 pm – Ames, IA
- Men’s Basketball v. SUNY Maritime, 1:00 pm – New York, NY
- Wrestling. v. No. 7 Michigan, 2:00 pm – Ann Arbor, MI
* Bold indicates home event
Scott Valentas via Jim Pierce