Can You Be Witty On Command? Apply to Be A Daily Editor!
Written by Bwog Staff
As we prepare for the next semester, Bwog is looking for some new talent on our team. If you think you would be a good addition, apply to be a daily editor. Daily editors have the joy of dedicating one day per week to Bwog. They write and edit articles, dun staff writers to get their shit in on time via Google Chat, and schedule posts for the day. If something big and unexpected happens somewhere around Morningside, it is their job to run out and see what’s up. Daily editors are also relied on to be constantly vigilant in their everyday life, tipping whatever seems interesting and relevant. As a daily, you earn the right to put “WordPress” and “
Extremely Basic HTML” on your resume under the Skills section. You also earn the right to free drinks from the staff.
Applications are due at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, December 11 to email@example.com. Hop to it.
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, and why.
- Tell us about a post you didn’t like, and why.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas about anything you would want to read.
- Draw Bwog.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- You’re taking Bwog out on a date! What would you do? Where would you go?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot or list of the bookmarked Favorites on your browser.
- What day(s) of the week are you available?
- If you like, include something you think we should read (that someone else wrote).
Members of the Alliance of Magicians via Shutterstock