Drinking with Bwog: Superbowl
Written by Bwog Staff
If you haven’t already figured it out from all the new car ads (okay you got us, the last one is actually a Doritos ad), the Superbowl is this Sunday! Whether you’re a die-hard fan (i.e. planning to support one of the two teams playing), or you’ll be watching the Puppy Bowl instead, we know you’re going to want to get schwasty. Bwog’s got you covered with a special Superbowl-themed drinking game.
Choose your drink:
Actually, it’s not so much choose your drink as choose your container. Does anyone drink anything except beer for this? Bwog isn’t sure, but whatever your drink of choice, the following tips should help you out.
- John Jay lounge: Obviously, being discreet is key. Wash out a coffee mug/empty water bottle/used JJ’s takeout cup, and you’re good to go.
- Carman suite: There’s nothing like taking all those empty vodka handles you proudly store in your closet and filling them up with cheap beer. Don’t forget to break out that funnel!
- EC suite: Grab those plastic “reusable” cups that your mom told you were for adults but really just mean you’ll have to do the dishes tomorrow morning.
- Mel’s: Time to get an entire pitcher to yourself.
- The Heights: Keep it classy with a giant margarita glass and seven little umbrellas.
Take a sip:
- Every time someone around you says they don’t “get” sports. (No matter how hard you try, you will be CAVA’ed within the hour.)
- Every time your team fumbles or throws an interception.
- Every time Beyonce makes ridiculous hand movements.
Take a gulp:
- Every time the opposing team scores a touchdown.
- When someone does a touchdown dance. (Including people around you.)
- If someone tries to change the channel.
Take a shot of something:
- If you’re only watching because your friends are.
- When your team’s quarterback is sacked.
- Every time you don’t understand why people are cheering/booing.
Finish your drink:
- If Beyonce has a wardrobe malfunction.
- If two players on the same team get into a fight.
- At the end of the game, no matter which team wins.
Sports or something via Shutterstock