Drinking With Bwog: The Post-Midterm
Written by Bwog Staff
We may be worn out, but that doesn’t mean we haven’t stopped our quest to keep you and the Columbia community happy and well-drunk. Without further ado we present The Post-Midterm.
This is a legendary drink, the ingredients and creation of which have been passed on from Columbia generation to generation. Keep it in your heart; you never forget the day you learned how to make The Post-Midterm.
There are several options to this complex drink.
First is Post-Midterm: The Buddy
- Walk to the southwest corner of Amsterdam and 109th
- Buy a 30 rack
- Distribute to your friends. Garnish with red solo cup, if desired
- Walk to the northwest corner of Amsterdam and 110th
- Present an ID and walk into 1020
- Best served with a booth
- Walk to Broadway between 11th and 112th on the west side
- Walk up 3 flights of stairs–be careful not to add Anna
- Attain a frozen margarita. Garnish with a pleasant breeze
- Walk to Broadway between 110th and 111th on the east side
- Give Bigga a high-five
- Order a spiked milkshake, shaken (by the drunk frat guy who knocks into you at the bar)