Bwog Asked: First Class of Lit Hum
Written by Bwog Staff
In memory of one of the best things said at a First Lit Hum Class, Bwog asked freshmen, as they were leaving Roone Arledge, to complete the following sentence:
The Iliad is like:
- the Bible.
- a journey.
- Stephen Colbert.
- Stephen Colbert hosting the White House Correspondents dinner for George W. Bush.
- no other book.
- the Odyssey.
- lots of tragedy smushed together.
- sleeping meds.
- my life.
- an annoying family tree that’s also interesting at some points.
- pop culture–sometimes to get famous you need to be manly and aggressive, but sometimes you just need to be beautiful.
- a box of chocolates…you never know what you’re gonna get.
Achilles, the man, via Shutterstock