Besides the demonstration that will take place on Low Plaza between 11 am to 4 pm, a few events will be happening every day this week relating to Israel and Palestine. Check them out to hear the voices of Columbia students and prominent activists on both sides of the issue.
- 9 to 10 pm: Mohammad Kabiya – Israeli Bedouin/Muslim IDF Soldier (Math 312) ~ Students Supporting Israel (SSI)
- 8 to 10 pm: Zionists are Racists (Pupin 214) ~ CU Apartheid Divest
- 8 to 10 pm: Forced to Choose? (Hamilton 303) ~ The China-Israel Connection
- 7 to 9 pm: No Peace on Stolen Land: From Standing Rock to Palestine (James Room, Barnard Hall) ~ CU Apartheid Divest
- 7:30 to 9:30 pm: 50 Years of Occupation: The 1967 Naksa with Prof. Rashid Khalidi (Roone Arledge Cinema, Lerner Hall) ~ CU Apartheid Divest
- “Demystifying the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict” ~ Aryeh (Details and Facebook Event to come)
- 6 to 9 pm: Natives & Colonists: Pasts & Futures of Palestine with Prof. Joseph Massad (Broadway Room, Lerner Hall)
- 8 to 10 pm: Trump & Israel at 50 Days: Taking Stock of U.S.-Israel Relations (614 Schermerhorn) ~ Institute for Israel and Jewish Studies
- 3 to 5 pm: Teaching Palestine: Scholarship and Resistance (Hamilton 702) ~ CU Apartheid Divest
Photo via Wikipedia.