That Brit Aesthetic

We’ve found Dean Austin Quigley’s double—it’s Steve McClaren, coach of the English Premier League team Middlesbrough. Is it just that all middle aged British guys with receding hairlines tend to look alike? Or could Quig be moonlighting as an international footballer, like Bwog’s other favorite academic?

• Also says:

@Also McClaren is the new coach of the English national team, after the World Cup this summer. Of course, most of CU doesn’t even know what country the WC is going to be in, so who cares?…

1. dude says:

@dude Germany! and since the first response knew it, thats as good as the majority of CU knowing it

• the second response, though it says 3 says:

@the second response, though it says 3 I knew it was Germany too.

• they don't says:

@they don't even look like eachother. they look like two old white men.

• I think they look alike says:

@I think they look alike They look like two old white men who look alike.

• yeah says:

@yeah I don’t see the resemblance at all, frankly.

• dude says:

@dude theres totally a resemblance. theyre both generally symmetrical, white, have hair, two eyes, a nose and mouth, etc.

• reggie gossett says:

@reggie gossett all white people look the same anyways

1. wtf says:

@wtf just as all black people look the same?

or maybe you’re just racist?

1. austin quigley says:

@austin quigley You know you’ve made it big when people pretend to be you! but i have to agree, the sun never sets on england and we both look alike!

• J Train says:

@J Train I think Quiggles looks a bit like former England captain Glenn Hoddle.

Except Quiggles probably wouldn’t make a statement about how disabled people must have done something horrible in a past life.

What should our staffer name her pet raccoon?

“Columbia gets a lot of criticism for not providing a community, but when I’m in Butler at 5am I feel (read more)
    Things Not To Say To Prospective Students Touring Campus
    October 19, 2019
    I'm not fond of bigots myself, although I believe people who say offensive things shouldn't be shut down but rather (read more)
    Breaking: Columbia University Marching Band To Resume Playing At Athletic Events
    October 19, 2019
    I told admissions I WILL NOT host any cis white males. (read more)
    Things Not To Say To Prospective Students Touring Campus
    October 19, 2019
    He bowed to pressure from BIGOTS and is allowing hate speech back on campus. Shame on him. (read more)
    October 19, 2019