Take the Cannoli!

And enjoy the occasion for Godfather references. The formerly defunct La Societa Italiana is back in the game, and what says “new energy” like free make-your-own cannoli?

Look out for the loud Italian music and red, green and white balloons today and tomorrow between 12 and 2pm on College Walk.

• e vai says:

@e vai viva italia!!!

• jonstone says:

@jonstone fai-a-te cannoli non sono veremente cannoli

1. MADONNA says:

@MADONNA veramente? Que peccato.

• MADONNA 2 says:

@MADONNA 2 And by que, you know I meant che, right?

• Elise Caldarola says:

@Elise Caldarola si che sono veramente cannoli!!!! Perché no??

Sono la presidente della Società Italiana e la invito personalmente di venire domani e provare uno dei nostri cannoli!!! Abbiamo fatto la crema noi ed è buonissima.

12-2 College Walk!!! Cannoli autentici per tutti!

• I'd go, but says:

@I'd go, but I’ve gotten brains all over my nice Ivy League suit.

1. I meant to, but says:

@I meant to, but I was sleeping with the fishes and didn’t wake up in time.

What's your preferred method to beat the cold?

That sounds like a delicious drink! Definitely, want to give this a try. cheers! (read more)
    Cooking With Bwog: Rum Punch
    January 19, 2019
    It has been this way for at least fifty years, this is nothing new. School does start the Tuesday after (read more)
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 10, 2019

Cooking With Bwog: Rum Punch
    January 19, 2019
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 10, 2019
    I've been here since 1984, and I don't remember Reading Week ever being more (or less) than 3 days--am I (read more)
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 10, 2019
    Sorry, the professulas finally kept their promise that if Trump was elected, they would emigrate to CHina as organ donors. (read more)
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 9, 2019