Morningside Heights, You Are OK Sometimes

The sun has set on a beautiful, 70 degree day here in New York. Bwog had a lovely time remembering how wonderful it is here (and below 96th Street!) during the first few days of spring. We k-velled like k-razy when we spotted this yellow flower and sign poking out of an open window on 108th and Riverside.

Photo by ECS

• bwog says:

@bwog are you joking with this? what is wrong wiht you this year?!

1. ... says:

@... I enjoy posts like this once in a while. They help to remind us that not everyone around here is grumpy all the time.

@Anonymous Anybody else remember last spring break? I stayed at home in Jersey and was wearing my heavy winter coat the whole time.

• you says:

@you shutap. Bwog is cool. asshole

• Harmony Hunter says:

@Harmony Hunter 108th and riverside sounds like it migh be close to harmony so I’ll have to see for myself when i go there tomorrow to investigate

• Carmen says:

@Carmen I agree – but this is getting desperate.

• Ad