Vote or Remain Apathetic!

It’s our very own Super Tuesday! Vote…

For CCSC here.

For ESC here.

For SGA here.

• apathetic senior says:

@apathetic senior not gonna lie. i wrote in my vote for zombie jesus.

• gah says:

@gah tools, all of you.

• GO NAKED says:

@GO NAKED you have my vote!

• voting rights says:

@voting rights I felt like I was sufficiently exercising my power to vote as I chose between one candidate in each category.

(Not criticizing; just pointing out the hilarity.)

1. Anonymouse says:

@Anonymouse I really see democracy at work here.

• Janet Jackson says:

@Janet Jackson To the Stand and After Parties:

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?

GOOOOOOO Renew! Gooooo Party Bus (AKA so much beer)!

• Unlettered Dactyl says:

@Unlettered Dactyl Nay, for me!

• Educated Hande says:

@Educated Hande Vote for me!

• Ad

Have Your Say

lol this didn't turn out exactly like you were hoping for your big "scoop," did it i've got nothing to do (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution
    September 30, 2020
    If only people wouldn’t care so much about winning and losing or being better than each other, everyone could step (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution
    September 30, 2020
    I don’t see why this bwogger is fighting so badly with everyone about this. You tried to “but actually” (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution
    September 30, 2020
    what happened to innocent until proven guilty? I guess we have to take your word for it anon? lol (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution