Still not sure where you’re going to be dipping your wings while watching the big game this evening? Bwog has your back. Here’s what’s going down in the neighborhood:
- Hillel will be hosting a Super Bowl Extravaganza, replete with free pizza, snacks, soda, and friends.
- The CU Dems invite all to join them in the Lerner Piano Lounge where they will be watching the game and providing free food, drinks, and guac.
- For $30 Havana Central will provide an all-you-can-consume combination of buffet, beer, and sangria.
- Mel’s Burger Bar offers a $40 package that includes “bottomless” beer, buckets of wings, and a different meal depending on the team you choose. If your team wins, it’s $5 off!
- NearSay recommends Blondies Sports, Fatty Crab, Village Pourhouse, and Columbia favorite, The Abbey, where the kitchen will be getting into the spirit by serving Texan food.
*name that tag quote!
Image via Wikimedia.