This Friday Is Last Friday

gasp

Tonight is CQA’s Last Friday, a drag pageant and First Friday-style dance combo. The drag pageant kicks off at 9:30 pm tonight, and the dance immediately follows at around 11 pm. Tickets for the dance are available through TIC for $5, but there’s an official loophole: anyone who attends the drag pageant can just stay for the dance without paying. Like most parties and dances in Lerner, Last Friday requires one ID to dance  and two ID’s to drink, and all the fun ends at 2 am. But don’t fret, you’ll have lots of space to show off your moves. Lerner Party Space, First Friday’s usual home, would burst at the seams with all this fabulousness, so the classy affair will be held in Roone auditorium. Godspeed, party people.

@Anonymous Excuse my ignorance, but what are the “Her Zog” stickers? I’ve never figured that out…

@Anonymous Self-promo for Columbia student DJ, Simon Herzog. He’s in my socio class at Banard like a cool enough guy.

I assume he’s DJing the event.

• I'm Me says:

@I'm Me I can’t believe that American society is now trying to normalize these disgusting people. Men dressing up as women and parading around as part of a pageant is simply sickening.

1. For those that don't know says:

@For those that don't know the lack of a little crown next to someone’s name means that they’re not from Columbia. So there’s no reason to reply to this unaffiliated internet troll.

1. I'm Me says:

@I'm Me Ummm maybe I’m not on the Columbia network right now?

@Anonymous why u mad though?

2. silly girl says:

@silly girl why u so lame though?

• Truth says:

@Truth Matt Martinez is the best

1. I like says:

@I like Jose Ricardo :)

• am i the only one says:

@am i the only one Who think it should have been “Good Friday” ?

1. I would have liked says:

@I would have liked “Gay By May”

2. punny says:

@punny Last Friday, in more ways than one…