The Night Is Darkest Just Before Dawn

As per tradition, join Bwog as we cram study diligently for our last finals and take an odyssey through the depths of Butler, on a dark night of the soul… It’s good to see you’re all so focused and well-fueled.

• LOL says:

@LOL sheila drinking a four loko in butler. typical. love that chick

• The paper lamp... says:

@The paper lamp... Has been there, on that same stack of books, since April.

@Anonymous Bed bugs dampen the enthusiasm to camp.

1. Thanks? says:

@Thanks? Beg bugs gave many people a possible life by forcing them into new places with new people?

@Anonymous I’m Ron Burgundy?

@Anonymous Sounds like you are a happy camper.

• cc '11 says:

@cc '11 This camping is nowhere near as ridiculous as the pictures from May 2008. I’m venturing to say that people have gotten less crazy in the last few years.

• AND ALL OF THE CHILDREN ARE INSANE says:

@AND ALL OF THE CHILDREN ARE INSANE ALL THE CHILDREN ARE INSANE
    WAITING FOR THE SUMMERRRR RAAAIIIIIIN YEAHHHHH

@Anonymous They say it’s darkest before the sun rises. We’re pretty sure they’re all wrong.

-The Mountain Goats

1. Graduatin' Soon says:

@Graduatin' Soon I hope it stays dark forever. I hope the worst isn’t over. And, I hope you blink before I do. Yeah, I hope I never get sober. And, I’d hope that if I found the strength to walk out you’d stay the hell out of my way.

-Me, to Columbia

1. ROLLED! says:

@ROLLED! Never gonna give you up
        Never gonna let you down
        Never gonna run around and desert you
        Never gonna make you cry
        Never gonna say goodbye
        Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

@Anonymous WEST WING… on Bwog

@Anonymous …I don’t spy any west wing…

@Anonymous This isn’t nearly as amusing as usual. The dog early. THAT was classic Butler camping.

• Chris Traeger says:

@Chris Traeger Ann Perkins!

1. This comment says:

@This comment is LITERALLY the best thing I have ever read.

@Anonymous Nothing says diligence like Rob Lowe.

1. he is so hot... says:

@he is so hot... …why does he have to be so old?

Discrete math is like baby's first college math class, chill out brother (read more)
    A Bwogger’s Guide To Good First-Year Classes: Fall 2020 Edition
    August 4, 2020
    Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank (read more)
    Email From Columbia Admin Requests That Graduate Students And Faculty Reconsider Teaching Solely Online, Gives Three Days To Decide
    August 4, 2020
    Hi! That's totally fair. We don't condone excess socializing during the pandemic. However, we wrote this based on general freshman (read more)
    Things We Wish We Knew Our First-Year
    August 4, 2020
    It's laughable that there are already "scientific" papers on "long term covid 19 effects" where "long term" means a couple (read more)
    Everything We Know About Columbia’s Reopening Plan (As Of 7/28/2020)
    August 3, 2020