Fayerweather Is For VIPs Only

So fabulous, so Fayerweather. Only the best for the Tweedster.

spotted by Shira Borzak

@Anonymous ya……… i love bwog but i dont think red ropes qualify as newsworthy or merit a tipster credit…

1. Carolyn says:

@Carolyn Maybe only history majors will get it. All of the big deal tenured history profs–the Tweedsters (http://bwog.com/2010/12/15/professor-archetypes-the-tweedster/), as we call them– have Fayerweather offices twice the size of your Wein single with soaring ceilings, leather chairs and gold nameplates on the doors. Fayerweather really is for VIPs.

@Anonymous Dear ’11, you are so on target! I am living my great time at CC through BWOG.

I love BWOG.

• I says:

@I Shorzak. She’s the best!

• Hey, loser: says:

@Hey, loser: Get a life

• '11 :( says:

@'11 :( Can I say – I think I read Bwog more now that I’ve graduated than I did as a student. Or about the same amount. But mainly I’m bored and work and now I understand why alumni posted all the time and I thought “losers, get a life!.” We are losers.

1. CC'14 says:

@CC'14 Awwww ): Have a hug. You’re all winners to us.

Discrete math is like baby's first college math class, chill out brother (read more)
    A Bwogger’s Guide To Good First-Year Classes: Fall 2020 Edition
    August 4, 2020
    Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank (read more)
    Email From Columbia Admin Requests That Graduate Students And Faculty Reconsider Teaching Solely Online, Gives Three Days To Decide
    August 4, 2020
    Hi! That's totally fair. We don't condone excess socializing during the pandemic. However, we wrote this based on general freshman (read more)
    Things We Wish We Knew Our First-Year
    August 4, 2020
    It's laughable that there are already "scientific" papers on "long term covid 19 effects" where "long term" means a couple (read more)
    Everything We Know About Columbia’s Reopening Plan (As Of 7/28/2020)
    August 3, 2020