Who doesn’t love free fun? Bwog’s Wednesday feature, Where Art Thou?, surely does. Do you supply the Columbia community with free fun? Expensive fun? Moderately priced fun? Let us know at email@example.com.
- La Ronde, 8pm at Riverside Theatre. Through Saturday. New work featuring MFA acting students. A Turn of the Century Sex Romp: whores, soldiers, parlor maids, death! Witness the men and women of Arthur Schnitzler’s Vienna spin through the pleasures of life and relationships while embracing their inevitable mortality. Visit the TIC for more info.
- #CONTROLTOPPROBLEMS, 9pm – 10pm in Held Auditorium, 304 Barnard Hall. Control Top is Columbia’s only all-female, long-form improv group. Stop by Control Top’s first show of the semester and see special guest Fruit Paunch. Free.
- Daedalus Quartet: The Night of the Living Daed, 10pm – midnight in 301 Philosophy. Classical musical and free food. Who needs anything else?
- The Colored Museum, 8pm in the VagBox (Diana Black Box). Additional shows Saturday at 3pm and 8pm. Presented by NX Generation Entertainment & 7th Stage Productions in association with The Institute for Research in African American Studies at Columbia University & Africa-Diaspora Literary Society. $10 with CUID.
- Alfred’s Lerner Ball, 9pm in Lerner 555. Columbia’s only musical improv group invites you to a night of fancy, imagination, mayhem, and song. It’s free!
- CU Wind Ensemble presents “LIGHT”, 2pm – 3pm in Roone. Music director Andrew Pease and the Columbia University Wind Ensemble will explore the role of light through riveting wind band music. Free with CUID, $5 without.